S.T.A.R. Labs is a scientific research organization.
Black Zero Event
Some while later, a group of students visited S.T.A.R. Labs on a field trip. The Ko'erst made a sudden appearance through a wormhole, attempting to invade the planet, but they were stopped by Superman.
Silas Stone, a scientist at S.T.A.R. Labs, attempted to repair his son's body using a mysterious Mother Box. Although initially doing nothing, the box eventually began pulsing and proceeded to cybernetically repair Victor's body out of nothing.
Behind the Scenes
- S.T.A.R. Labs at the DC Database
- S.T.A.R. Labs at the Arrowverse Wiki.
- S.T.A.R. Labs at the Smallville Wiki
- S.T.A.R. Labs at the DC Universe Online
- S.T.A.R. Labs at the DC Animated Universe
- ↑ Goyer, David S., Nolan, Christopher (writers) & Snyder, Zack (director) (June 14, 2013). Man of Steel.
- ↑ Parker, Jeff (w), Silva, RB (p), Marzan, Jr., Jose (i), Dalhouse, Andrew (col), Bennett, Deron (let) & Antone, Alex (ed). "Playground Heroes" General Mills Presents Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice 1: (January 8, 2016), Burbank, CA: DC Comics
- ↑ Goyer, David S., Terrio, Chris (writers) & Snyder, Zack (director) (March 25, 2016). Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice.
|Companies:||Ace Chemicals | Blaze Comics | Daily Planet | Geschäft-Krieg | Kord Industries | LexCorp | Merrevale Oil | Queen Industries | Sheridan Dynamics | Smallville Sentinel | STAGG | Van Criss Laboratories | Wayne Enterprises | WGBS News | S.T.A.R. Labs|
|Agencies:||ARGUS | CIA | DARPA | FBI ||