Robin Atkin Downes (born September 6) is an English screen and voice actor. He voiced and portrayed Doomsday via motion-capture in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, and voiced Angelo in Suicide Squad.
- Robin Atkin Downes previously voiced The Guardian in Justice League: The New Frontier, Solaris in All-Star Superman, Harvey Dent in Batman: Year One, Alfred Pennyworth and Jack in Justice League: Doom, Manchester Black in Superman vs. The Elite, Oliver Queen in Batman: The Dark Knight Returns Part 2, Jervis Tetch and Electrocutioner in Batman: Bad Blood and Harvey Bullock in Batman: The Killing Joke.
- Robin Atkin Downes also voiced Abomination in Lego Marvel Super Heroes: Maximum Overload and Iron Man & Hulk: Heroes United.
- Robin Atkin Downes previously worked with Ike Barinholtz in Disaster Movie and Meet the Spartans.
- Robin Atkin Downes previously worked with Carla Gugino in San Andreas.
- Robin Atkin Downes previously worked with Patrick Wilson in Prometheus and The Conjuring 2.