This article contains spoilers from the most recent DCEU film. You have been warned.
It is suggested that this article, or a section of this article, could benefit by being expanded upon.
Life in Themyscira and Arrival of the Germans
Penthesilea is seen for the first time in the training camp of the Amazons while carrying a bag of sand. Later he participated in the battle against the invading Germans, and was present during the interrogation of Steve Trevor.
Steppenwolf Arrival and Death
During the arrival of Steppenwolf to Themyscira, Penthesilea was one of the many Amazons who tore down the columns that held the doors of the Penetralium. She and her companion Trigona held the last door so that Queen Hippolyta could leave and escape with the Mother Box, and Penthesilea apparently died crushed.
Powers and abilities
- Amazonian physiology: Penthesilea as an Amazon, is a formidable being, divinely blessed by the Olympian Gods with immortality, strength, durability and health at superhuman levels.
- Super Strenght: Penthesilea has a high degree of superhuman strength, which allowed her to overpower regular humans quickly and even defeat many Parademons with ease. His strenght also allows him to handle a gigantic hammer and hold for a time the heavy door of the Penetralium.
- Super Durability: As an Amazon, Penthesilea has her durability enhanced in the face of sudden force trauma, although she can still be injured by sharp objects such as sword and bullets.
- Super Agility: Penthesilea has a superhuman level of agility, which allows her to jump on horseback and cut off the German soldiers before they could react properly, as well as dodge and react very quickly to their attacks.
- Super Stamina Like all Amazons, Penthesilea's musculature produces considerably less fatigue toxins during physical activity than that of humans. With this, she does not need to slow down or catch her breath during the battle.
- Inmortality: While living in Themyscira, Penthesilea can not grow old or be affected by disease. With her having been born before the War of the Gods or the creation of Themyscira by Zeus, making Penthesilea an eternal immortal without age, unless killed in combat.
- Master Combatant: Penthesilea is is a highly skilled combatant, a master of uniquely Amazonian martial arts, as well as an expert in most types of Amazonian weapons, with centuries of combat experience, though she is not quite on par with the likes of Antiope, Hippolyta and Wonder Woman. Hence, she made short work of many German soldiers during the World War I invasion of Themyscira.
- Limited Durability: Penthesilea, while quite durable to blunt force trauma, can be wounded by very sharp objects, as well as bullets. She generally compensates for this, however, by wearing her combat armor and shield, thus managing to survive German firepower during the World War I invasion of Themyscira.