This article is a stub.
You can help the DC Extended Universe Wiki by expanding it.
This article contains spoilers from the most recent DCEU film. You have been warned.
Menalippe is a lieutenant in the Amazonian military who trained Princess Diana in combat tactics.
To Be Added
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Amazonian Physiology: Menalippe as an Amazon, is quite powerful, though far surpassed by the demigoddess Wonder Woman.
- Super Strength: Menalippe has a level of superhuman strength, allowing her to swiftly and easily defeat many invading German soldiers, though her strength is not on par with Wonder Woman's.
- Super Durability: Menalippe has a level of superhuman durability to blunt force trauma, though she can be wounded by very sharp objects or bullets, leading Antiope to compensate with her shield and battle armor when gun-wielding Germans invaded Themyscira.
- Healing Factor: Menalippe, when injured, is able to heal from wounds at superhuman rates, healing cuts in a matter of hours.
- Super Agility: Menalippe has a superhuman level of agility, allowing her to jump off horseback and slice down German soldiers before they could even properly respond, as well as dodge and weave around their attacks.
- Super Stamina: Menalippe has a level of superhuman stamina, notably not needing to slow down or catch her breath during the German invasion of Themyscira.
- Omnilingualism: Menalippe, as an Amazon, has the ability to fluently speak, read, and understand all human languages (even currently dead ones, like Ancient Greek, Latin, Sumerian, or Ottoman Turkish), as well as to instinctively identify a language's name when seeing it's written form. Hence, she spoke fluent English when Steve Trevor visited the island.
- Longevity: Menalippe, due to being an Amazon, has lived for millennia without visibly aging (with her predating the War of the Gods and the creation of Themyscira by Zeus), making Antiope an ageless immortal, unless killed in combat.
- Master Combatant: Menalippe is is a highly skilled combatant, a master of uniquely Amazonian martial arts, as well as an expert in most types of Amazonian weapons, with centuries of combat experience, though she is not quite on par with the likes of Antiope and Wonder Woman. Hence, she made short work of many German soldiers during the World War I invasion of Themyscira.
- Expert Tactician: Menalippe is an extremely skilled tactician, having mentored Wonder Woman in combat tactics.
- Expert Leader: Menalippe, as a lieutenant in the Amazonian military under Antiope, is a highly skilled and experienced leader.
- Limited Durability: Menalippe, while quite durable to blunt force trauma, can be wounded by very sharp objects, as well as bullets. She generally compensates for this, however, by wearing her combat armor and shield, thus managing to survive German firepower during the World War I invasion of Themyscira.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Menalippe at the Wonder Woman Wiki
- Menalippe at the DC Animated Universe
- Menalippe at the DC Database