LexCorp Industries started in the petrochemical and machinery business upon being founded by East German immigrant Alexander Luthor Sr. in 1974. However, in 2000, Luthor Sr. would pass away unexpectedly, leaving LexCorp Industries to his son Lex Luthor. He would turn out to be a mastermind and a genius businessman, transforming LexCorp from an aging petrochemical and heavy machinery company into a cutting edge technology giant.
During their final battle in Metropolis, Superman and General Zod destroyed the then-being built LexCorp building. Following the aftermath of the Black Zero Event in Metropolis, LexCorp financially supported reconstruction efforts in the city in part to CEO Lex Luthor's philanthropic efforts. LexCorp became one of the few companies who stayed in Metropolis after a wave of companies abandoned the city, with local politicians and media personalities calling those who left traitors. Inspired by Lex Luthor's philanthropy, several companies in the city, such as Kord Industries, chose to stay, or to reverse their retreats, and some companies who had never been there before even decided to relocate to Metropolis.
After Lois Lane of the Daily Planet revealed the illegal arms trafficking of Kryptonian weapons on behalf of CEO Mark Hanford, LexCorp acquired his company Hanford Technologies and all of its assets, with Lex Luthor citing that the employees should not suffer under the immoral actions of its former CEO.
- Emmet Vale (scientist)
- Mercy Graves (VP and assistant; deceased)
- Alexander Luthor Sr. (founder and CEO; deceased)
- Lex Luthor (Former CEO; incarcerated)
- LexCorp, Wayne Enterprises, and Kord Industries are the top 3 charitable corporations in America.
- Lex has foosball table in the LexCorp conference room.
- LexCorp Research Park has a basketball court.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Lex Luthor Jr.: Not Just His Father’s LexCorp - Fortune
- ↑ Goyer, David S., Nolan, Christopher (writers) & Snyder, Zack (director) (June 14, 2013). Man of Steel.
- ↑ Gage, Christos (w), Bennett, Joe (p), Parsons, Sean (i), Hi-Fi (col), Bennett, Deron (let) & Antone, Alex (ed). "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice – Lex Luthor" Warner Bros. Pictures Presents Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice 5: (January 2016), Burbank, CA: DC Comics
- ↑ "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice – Lois Lane"
|Companies:||Ace Chemicals | Blaze Comics | Daily Planet | Geschäft-Krieg | Kord Industries | LexCorp | Merrevale Oil | Queen Industries | Sheridan Dynamics | Smallville Sentinel | STAGG | Van Criss Laboratories | Wayne Enterprises | WGBS News | S.T.A.R. Labs|
|Agencies:||ARGUS | CIA | DARPA | FBI ||