Witnessing Clark's powersEdit
Whilst on a school bus during a field trip, Lana was witness to her classmate, Pete Ross, bullying Clark Kent. She stuck up for Clark telling Pete to leave him alone. At that very moment, the bus blew a tyre and drove off of a bridge and into a river. The bus then started to fill with water and Clark ripped the back door of the bus open and used his super strength to push the bus out of the river, Lana witnessing the whole thing. Lana continued watching as Clark as he dove back into the water to rescue Pete who was drowning. She watched Clark in awe even after her parents arrived to take her home. Later, when Pete's mother Helen visited Jonathan and Martha Kent, Clark's parents, about what happened she believed Pete's story that Clark saved them, and stated that Lana likewise saw what Pete had seen.
Behind the ScenesEdit
- In the DC Comics universe, Lana Lang has most consistently been depicted as Clark's teenage romantic interest.
- Lana Lang at the DC Database
- Lana Lang at the DC Animated Universe
- Lana Lang at the Superman Wiki.
- Lana Lang at the Superman Anthology Wiki.
- Lana Lang at the Smallville Wiki