Kord Industries, or simply Kord , is a large multi-billion dollar, multinational research and development corporation, specialising in defense. It is among the top three charitable businesses in the United States, along with Wayne Enterprises and LexCorp Industries.
The company is best known for its military defense contracts, leading the industry for over two decades. By 2016 Kord Industries' research and development budget had reached $707,000,000. However, by that time they were facing heavy competition in the field from LexCorp Industries.
- Thomas Kord (founder)
- Ted Kord (CEO)
Behind the scenesEdit
- Kord Industries was first mentioned in a viral marketing Fortune article for Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice.
- In the DC Comics universe, Ted Kord (son of Thomas Kord), known as the superhero Blue Beetle, is the CEO of Kord Industries.
- Kord Industries, Wayne Enterprises, and LexCorp Industries are the top 3 charitable corporations in America.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice – Lex Luthor"
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Lexical Analysis - Wired
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Lex Luthor Jr.: Not Just His Father’s LexCorp - Fortune
|Companies:||Ace Chemicals | Blaze Comics | Daily Planet | Geschäft-Krieg | Kord Industries | LexCorp | Merrevale Oil | Queen Industries | Sheridan Dynamics | Smallville Sentinel | STAGG | Van Criss Laboratories | Wayne Enterprises | WGBS News | S.T.A.R. Labs|
|Agencies:||ARGUS | CIA | DARPA | FBI ||