It is suggested that this article, or a section of this article, is in need of proper citations.
Murdering the Waynes
In 1981, Joe Chill would encounter Thomas Wayne and his family in Crime Alley after they left the Aragon Theatre. It is unclear if he was there by chance or if he was intentionally waiting for the Waynes. He brought his pistol to bear and threatened them for their valuables. Thomas tried to protect his wife and son as he attempted to punch Chill but Joe shot him. Martha Wayne tried to wrestle the gun away from Chill, but he managed to shoot her too. Chill quickly made an escape, leaving Bruce Wayne an orphan.
- Joe Chill at the Batman The Animated Series
- Joe Chill at the DC Database
- Joe Chill at the Batman Wiki
- Joe Chill at the DC Movies Wiki
- Joe Chill at the Batman Anthology Wiki
- Joe Chill at the DC Animated Universe
- Joe Chill at the Arkham Wiki
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found