Jimmy travelled alongside Lois Lane to Nairomi, Africa, posing as a photographer aiding her reporting. While Lois was interviewing a leader, Anatoli Knyazev pulled apart his camera, finding a tracker. Realizing that the CIA had infiltrated their compound, they threatened to kill Jimmy and Lois. Jimmy, however, explained that Lois had no part in the ruse, and they had simply used her credentials as a cover. He was promptly shot dead by the Nairomian warlord Amajagh.
Behind the scenesEdit
- In the DC Comics universe, Jimmy Olsen has most often been depicted as a young photojournalist working for the Daily Planet. He is often close friends with Lois Lane and Clark Kent.
- In DC Comics, 'Talon' is the alias of Wliiam Cobb, a popular Batman villain who works as an assassin for the Court of Owls.
- Jimmy Olsen at the Superman Wiki.
- Jimmy Olsen at the Superman Anthology Wiki.
- Jimmy Olsen at the Smallville Wiki
- Jimmy Olsen at the DC Movies Wiki
- Jimmy Olsen at the Arrowverse Wiki