This article is about upcoming content and is subject to change.
You can help the DC Extended Universe Wiki by adding new information when it becomes available.
To be added
Like all members of the Green Lantern Corps, Hal Jordan has a tremendous determination and strength of will, which make him an extremely formidable opponent.
Powers and Abilities
- Green Ring-Bearer: As a Green Lantern, Hal Jordan is able to harness his willpower, a unique energy field, which is tapped into using the specialized ring given to him as a conduit.
- Indomitable Will: Jordan possesses a tremendous determination and strength of will, which make him an extremely formidable opponent and an ideal candidate for recruitment into the Green Lantern Corps.
- Human Vulnerabilities: Jordan's greatest weakness is that without the Green Lantern ring, he is a human with no enhanced strength, speed, durability, or metahuman powers, therefore making him quite vulnerable to the physical attacks of stronger and more powerful opponents.
- Ring Recharging: Hal's ring is only capable of being active for a finite amount of time, and needs to be 'recharged' after expending large amounts of energy.
Behind the scenes
- This will be the second time Hal Jordan will be portrayed in live action, after 2011's Green Lantern. Ironically that film was supposed to start a connected DC Film Universe, but negative reception and poor box office returns led to this being canceled.
- ↑ Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named