This article contains spoilers from the most recent DCEU film. You have been warned.
It is suggested that this article, or a section of this article, is in need of proper citations.
Slade Joseph Wilson is one of the world's deadliest assassins and a mercenary-for-hire, operating under the moniker Deathstroke. He is one of the greatest adversaries of the Batman, and an acquaintance of Lex Luthor.
Deathstroke was invited to Lex Luthor's private yacht after the latter had broken out of Arkham Asylum. Lex was talking about Superman's return and the formation of the Justice League when Slade arrived, removing his mask, and warned that Lex shouldn't have invited him if all he was going to do was waste Slade's time with conversation. However, Lex justified this by suggesting that they "even the playing field" by creating a league of their own.
To be added
As an assassin, Slade Wilson is cold, blunt, and irascible, being more than willing to leave Lex Luthor's yacht when he thought the latter was wasting his time, but seemed quite interested after hearing his proposition to start "a league of [their] own" in response to the Justice League's formation and resurrection of Superman.
- Peak Human Condition: Slade Wilson, as a tremendously skilled mercenary and experienced assassin, is in peak physical condition. While not superhuman, Deathstroke's extremely muscular and athletic physique make him immensely physically powerful by normal human standards.
- Master Martial Artist: Wilson is a tremendously skilled armed and hand-to-hand combatant.
- Master Swordsman: Wilson is an extremely formidable swordsman, with him actively employing a sword as part of his arsenal.
- Deathstroke Armor: When in the field, Deathstroke dons an armored orange-and-black bodysuit and helmet.
- Sword: Wilson actively employs the use of a sword as part of his arsenal.
- Deathstroke, Superman, and Lex Luthor all have the same middle name, Joseph.
Behind the scenes
- Joe Manganiello was uncredited for his appearance in Justice League.