The title of this article is conjectural as this subject has no known canonical name in the DCEU.
- "It saved us. A devil."
- ―One of the women describing their Savior[src]
The Caged Women are a group of women and young girls all of Asian origin. They were all kidnapped from their native countries and transported across the ocean to Gotham City. There they were kept prisoner in a large cage in a basement by Cesar Santos whom had plans to sell the girls on to other places as sex slaves.
One night, while Cesar Santos was busy trying to find buyers, the Batman infiltrated his hideaway, and after unlocking the cage, savagely beat Cesar Santos to a bloody pulp before branding him.
Not long after this, two cops were sent to find out what the disturbance was about and found the women still in the cage. Despite it being unlocked, and one of the cops even opening the door, the women refused to leave the cell afraid of the "devil" that they had seen brutalizing their captor. Before the cop could figure out what she meant, a loud noise distracted them and they went to investigate, eventually finding Cesar Santos.
After this it is unknown what became of the women.
- Cesar Santos - Captor †
- It's unknown what happened to them after they were rescued.
- The fact that none of them spoke English as well as the fact that they seemed to have no knowledge of the Batman indicates that they were all likely foreigners.
- To date, none of their names have been stated.
- To date, none of them were in the credits.