This article is a stub.
You can help the DC Extended Universe Wiki by expanding it.
This article is about upcoming content and is subject to change.
You can help the DC Extended Universe Wiki by adding new information when it becomes available.
Teth-Adam is a corrupted supervillain, and the archnemesis of the valiant superhero Shazam.
To be added
To be added
Powers and abilities
- Magical transformation: Teth-Adam, after being chosen by the Shazam the Wizard as his champion, was granted the ability to transform into the avatar of "Black Adam" by calling out the word "Shazam". As Black Adam, he has many abilities and powers, all of them far beyond the capabilities of humans.
- Super strength: Black Adam has incredible superhuman strength, only rivaled by that of Superman.
- Super speed: Black Adam can move at incredible supersonic speeds, although not on par with that of Flash.
- Invulnerability: Black Adam is invulnerable to most forms of physical harm.
- Super Stamina: Black Adam almost never tires.
- Flight: Black Adam can defy his own gravity field which enables flight, much like Superman.
- Electrokinesis: Black Adam has the power to generate and manipulate immense bolts of lightning, much like an Olympian.
- Inmortality: While it is transformed, Black Adam will not die, and does not need to sleep, eat or breathe.
- High level intellect: To be added
- Multilingualism: To be added
- Master Combatant: To be added
- Black Adam Costume: To be added
- Shazam - former master and mentor
Behind the scenes
In 2005, New Line Cinema had been pushing the idea of a Billy Batson and the Legend of Shazam! live-action feature film, with Peter Segal as director and Michael Uslan as producer. Actor and former wrestler Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson had agreed to appear in the film as Black Adam, but the project was ultimately abandoned. Nine years later Johnson signed on to play Black Adam in the 2019 film Shazam!. However, in January 2017 it was announced that Black Adam would appear in his own solo film instead.