This article is a stub.
You can help the DC Extended Universe Wiki by expanding it.
This article is about upcoming content and is subject to change.
You can help the DC Extended Universe Wiki by adding new information when it becomes available.
Black Adam is a corrupted supervillain, and the archnemesis of the valiant superhero Shazam.
To be added
To be added
Powers and Abilities
- Super Strength: Teth-Adam has great levels of strength, far superior than any human and most metahumans, only rivaled by a few others, most notably, the strength of Shazam and close to the strength of Superman.
- Super Speed: Teth-Adam can move at remarkible speeds, although not on par with Flash, he is nearly to the same levels of Superman.
- Invulnerability: Teth-Adam is invulnerable to most forms of physical harm.
- Flight: Teth-Adam can defy his own gravity field which enables flight much like Shazam and Superman.
- Electrokinesis: Teth-Adam can generate and manipulate powerful bolts of lightning.
Behind the scenes
In 2005, New Line Cinema had been pushing the idea of a Billy Batson and the Legend of Shazam! live-action feature film, with Peter Segal as director and Michael Uslan as producer. Actor and former wrestler Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson had agreed to appear in the film as Black Adam, but the project was ultimately abandoned. Nine years later Johnson signed on to play Black Adam in the 2019 film Shazam. However, in January 2017 it was announced that Black Adam would appear in his own solo film instead.
- Black Adam at the Shazam Wiki
- Black Adam at the DC Database
- Black Adam at the DC Movies Wiki
- Black Adam at the DC Animated Universe
- Black Adam at the Arkham Wiki