To be added
Powers and Abilities
- Amazonian Physiology: Artemis as an Amazon, is quite powerful, though far surpassed by the demigoddess Wonder Woman.
- Super Strength: Artemis has a level of superhuman strength, allowing her to swiftly and easily defeat many invading German soldiers, though her strength is not on par with Wonder Woman's.
- Super Durability: Artemis has a level of superhuman durability to blunt force trauma, though she can be wounded by very sharp objects or bullets, leading Antiope to compensate with her shield and battle armor when gun-wielding Germans invaded Themyscira.
- Healing Factor: Artemis, when injured, is able to heal from wounds at superhuman rates, healing cuts in a matter of hours.
- Super Agility: Artemis has a superhuman level of agility, allowing her to jump off horseback and slice down German soldiers before they could even properly respond, as well as dodge and weave around their attacks.
- Super Stamina: Artemis has a level of superhuman stamina, notably not needing to slow down or catch her breath during the German invasion of Themyscira.
- Omnilingualism: Artemis, as an Amazon, has the ability to fluently speak, read, and understand all human languages (even currently dead ones, like Ancient Greek, Latin, Sumerian, or Ottoman Turkish), as well as to instinctively identify a language's name when seeing it's written form. Hence, she spoke fluent English when Steve Trevor visited the island.
- Longevity: Artemis, due to being an Amazon, has lived for millennia without visibly aging (with her predating the War of the Gods and the creation of Themyscira by Zeus), making Antiope an ageless immortal, unless killed in combat.
- Master Combatant: Artemis is is a highly skilled combatant, a master of uniquely Amazonian martial arts, as well as an expert in most types of Amazonian weapons (especially her battle ax), with centuries of combat experience, though she is not quite on par with the likes of Antiope and Wonder Woman. Hence, she made short work of many German soldiers during the World War I invasion of Themyscira.
- Limited Durability: Artemis, while quite durable to blunt force trauma, can be wounded by very sharp objects, as well as bullets. She generally compensates for this, however, by wearing her combat armor and shield, thus managing to survive German firepower during the World War I invasion of Themyscira.
- In Greek myth, the Roman equivalent of Artemis is Diana.
- Artemis at the Wonder Woman Wiki
- Artemis at the DC Database
- Artemis at the DC Movies Wiki
- Artemis at the DC Universe Online