This article contains spoilers from the most recent DCEU film. You have been warned.
The Ace Chemicals plant is a chemical manufacturing facility in the heart of Gotham City's industrial district.
When Dr. Harleen Quinzel helped the Joker break out of Arkham Asylum, the Joker kidnapped Quinzel and brought her to Ace Chemicals. There, he asked her to test her devotion to him by preforming a trust fall into a vat of chemical solution below. She did so and was soon followed by the Joker who likewise dived in to retrieve her. The Joker pulled Quinzel to the surface, where it was revealed that her skin had been bleached, much like that of the Joker's, and the two kissed.
Behind the scenesEdit
- The Ace Chemical Processing Plant appears in the DC Comics universe and is noted as birthplace of the character known as the Joker.
- Ace Chemicals at Batman the Animated Series
- Ace Chemicals at the Arkham Wiki
- Ace Chemicals at the Gotham Wiki
- Ace Chemicals Plant at the Batman Wiki
- Ace Chemicals Plant at the DC Database
|Companies:||Ace Chemicals | Blaze Comics | Daily Planet | Geschäft-Krieg | Kord Industries | LexCorp | Merrevale Oil | Queen Industries | Sheridan Dynamics | Smallville Sentinel | STAGG | Van Criss Laboratories | Wayne Enterprises | WGBS News | S.T.A.R. Labs|
|Agencies:||ARGUS | CIA | DARPA | FBI ||